Possible Kendrick Lamar Album Tracklist Surfaces A strange document credits Kanye West, Andre Benjamin, Rick Rubin, and D'Angelo as contributors to Kendrick's next album.
A strange document credits Kanye West, Andre Benjamin, Rick Rubin, and D’Angelo as contributors to Kendrick’s next album.
The PDF was posted anonymously on Pastebin — hardly a credible source, but the contents of the document appear legitimate. If these credits are incorrect, it is unlikely that they were completely fabricated.
The album is 14 tracks long with a runtime of 74 minutes. Guest appearances include Kanye West, Andre 3000, D’Angelo, Q-Tip, Anderson .Paak, Bilal, Robert Glasper, and Thundercat. Producers include Kanye West, Terrace Martin, Sounwave, DJ Dahi, Thundercat, Flying Lotus, Cardo, and Swizz Beatz. Rick Rubin’s name appears as an “additional producer” on several songs.
Kendrick strongly suggested on “The Heart Part 4” that he will release his next album on April 7th.
Check out the possible tracklist below. See the mysterious PDF here.
- Purple Hibiscus (prod. Sounwave & Terrace Martin) – 08:45
- Counterfeit (prod. Rahki & Taz Arnold) – 03:26
- Trust Everyone (prod. DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat) – 06:04
- Delusional (Like You Haven’t) (feat. Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, prod. Sounwave) – 04:01
- Product (feat. Andre Benjamin, prod. Kanye West & Taz Arnold) – 04:11
- Richard Nixon (prod. LoveDragon) – 05:35
- None of Your Business (feat. Anna Wise, Kanye West, & Q-Tip, prod. DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave) – 04:52
- Double Standards (prod. LoveDragon & Rahki) – 03:50
- If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) (prod. Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly) – 02:00
- Commercialized, Failed Experiments (prod. Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz) – 04:43
- Ten Steps (feat. Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, prod. Sounwave & Terrace Martin) – 04:59
- Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? (prod. K.L. & LoveDragon) – 12:36
- Rest in Paradise (Interlude) (prod. Terrace Martin) – 02:21
- Swim with the Fishes (God Said) (prod. Sounwave & Terrace Martin) – 07:09
Peter Sobat is the owner/creator of Blurred Culture. Peter holds a MFA in Digital Technology and has worked in media for the past 15 years. He is the creator of several viral hits such as “The SmokeBox” , “The Devin The Dude Show” and “Live with Steve Lobel”.